Freelance Job IT

  • adsis kami
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2008
      we helps webmasters, web designers, programmers, software
      developers, Copywriting, Graphic Design and Translator to get job
      projects. Alot project can you found in here, after you finish project
      you will be pay. We have thousands of satisfied clients around the
      world. If you never tried to contract work to another part of the world
      you have your chance today. Sign up free!

      this is serious job, if you want get project and serious work with us,
      please read guide, because much freelance confuse how get project and
      they always ask when i got project ?. in site much newest add project
      everyday, you must active browse project appropriate with your skill
      then make bid to follow project. you will guide step by step to
      following job project and we give you tips how wons project.

      best regards

      john smith MC

      http://freelancer-it.co.nr

    • adsis kami