Require Perl - CGI programmers - Urgent

  • isha1271
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006
      One of our reputed Clients with presence in across the country is now
      recruiting 1 - 2yrs Experienced candidates
      Skills: Perl / Mod Perl(Mandatory)
      Exps: 1-2 yrs offered: 3 - 4 lak/annum
      Location: Chennai
      No.of.Positions: 8 - 10 nos.
      Interested candidates please send your updated C.V immediately to
      harini@...,yuvaraj@... meet us in person at
      the below mentioned address immediately.

      Regards,
      Nag Manpower Consultants Pvt.Ltd,
      #29/2, Duraiswamy Road
      T.nagar,