Perl Job

  • christylillibridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      Our client, located in King of Prussia Pennsylvania, is seeking a Perl
      developer to join their team. This person will take on a lead role and
      will be responsible for expanding their Web-based decision support
      product.

      Responsibilities:
      -Develop Web-based tools for designing reports using Perl
      -Collaboration tools
      -Software architecture and design
      -Data visualization tools

      Requirements:
      -2+ years experience with Perl, SQL and XML
      -Apache/mod_perl
      -MySQL
      -Linux
      -JavaScript
      -CSS

      ****US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED****
      No relocation assistance is available. Local candidates are preferred.

      Salary: $50,000-$65,000

      Please send a WORD resume to CLillibridge@.... Reference: CBLPA
      in the subject line.