Hosting With InternetTools.biz

  • yahoo@redjuice.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Looking for a host for your Website? InternetTools.biz is the One Stop
      Internet Shop for Your Small Business.

      http://InternetTools.biz hosting service includes:
      Free online setup and instant activation
      FrontPage Extensions
      24x7 FTP Access
      Best-of-Breed routers, firewalls and servers
      Web Site Statistics
      Daily Backups
      24x7 Monitoring
      24x7 Email, Telephone and Web-based Technical Support
      24x7 physical security
      Optional Secure SSL Certificates
      CGI Support
      PHP PHP/Perl PHP/ASP Languages for dynamic web pages
      Starting as low as $5.00 a month and never more than $10.00 a month!*

      InternetTools.biz provides world-class hosting every bit as good � and
      often better � than that which a
      hosting-only company might offer.
      We take pride in our operations being superior. In fact, because unlike
      many competitors, we own, operate and
      support the hosting services we provide, down to the very last cable
      and disk.

      Bottom line: You'll be just as satisfied with our hosting as you are
      with our domain registrations. You'll get
      fast, dependable hosting, 24/7 customer support and unbeatable prices.

      Choose your hosting service with http://InternetTools.biz and discover
      for yourself why we are the One Stop
      Internet Shop for your Website!

      Ernest Walker
      webmaster@...
      *Prices as of March 21, 2004 subject to change without notice