What Does Your Host Offer?

  • Ernest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      Does your hosting company offer all these amenities at an affordable
      cost like we do at http://InternetTools.biz?

      Free online setup and instant activation
      FrontPage Extensions
      24x7 FTP Access
      Best-of-Breed routers, firewalls and servers
      Web Site Statistics
      Daily Backups
      24x7 Monitoring
      24x7 Email, Telephone and Web-based Technical Support
      24x7 physical security
      Optional Secure SSL Certificates
      CGI Support
      PHP PHP/Perl PHP/ASP Languages for dynamic web pages
      Starting as low as $5.00 a month and never more than $10.00 a month!*

      InternetTools.biz provides world-class hosting every bit as good – and
      often better – than that which a hosting-only company might offer.
      We take pride in our operations being superior. In fact, because
      unlike many competitors, we own, operate and support the hosting
      services we provide, down to the very last cable and disk.

      Bottom line: You'll be just as satisfied with our hosting as you are
      with our domain registrations. You'll get fast, dependable hosting,
      24/7 customer support and unbeatable prices.

      Visit http://InternetTools.biz and discover for yourself why we are
      the One Stop Internet Utility Shop for your Website! Or contact me
      directly at: hostmaster@...

      Ernest Walker

      *Prices as of March 21, 2004 subject to change without notice