urgent help

  • sujithsujithsujith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
      hi friends,
      i am sujith, i require some help from you.
      i want a perl cgi program in which we access all mib's
      and store the object id in a log file, that is about
      all packets going from a perticular swithch and save
      their oid in a lig file and display the log file in
      the form of a graph,

      i would be greatful if any one helps me out

      sujith
    • joshua_g_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003
        Hey sujith,
        I can Help you out. Just give me the information and what
        you need exactly and we can get started.

        Take Care,
        Joshua

        --- In programming3@yahoogroups.com, "sujithsujithsujith"