ANN: BayAPLN Meeting: June 16th Open Space: The Hardest thing about Agile for me is...

  • drc@outformations.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009

      June 16th Open Space: The Hardest thing about Agile for me is...

      Please RSVP (No Food) for this event or  RSVP With Food (using PayPal)

      Location:
      5:00 p.m. - Cocktail Hour and Networking
      Americano Bar (Hotel Vitale) - 8 Mission Street, San Francisco CA 94105

      7:00 p.m. - Main Event. Sandwiches available on request.

      Salesforce.com offices - 1 Market Street - 7th floor Conf. Room - San Francisco.

      9:00pm - Raffle & wrap up.
      We will be raffling software licenses from AccuRev and some books.

      OPEN SPACE: The Hardest thing about Agile for me is...

      We will use Open-Space techniques to take a look what's difficult or challenging about implementing or practicing Agile. We will share and discuss ideas for communicating and improving your situation. Open Space is an engaging experience that affords everyone the opportunity to select their own level of involvement. Host a session about a topic which you are passionate about; move from session to session and listen in; camp out in one location and add your 10 cents. There's something for all at an Open Space.

      -- David Chilcott
      Outformations, Inc.
      drc@...
      510.655.7122 Voice

      Keep Breathing. Tell the Truth. Be Fearless. Choose Love. Embrace the Mystery.