Re: Pdesk for Linux

  • rogue_ronin
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 11, 2008
      Thank you everyone for your responses -- especially Rick!

      I am in Thailand, so your offer to phone guide me probably wouldn't be
      convenient or cheap for either of us! :)

      The instructions on the web don't work -- at least not for me on
      Ubuntu Hardy. I tried them first before posting here, of course.

      I'll just have to wait until something shifts, I guess. I'm sure that
      something will happen, don't know why. ;)

      Anyhow, thanks again.

      m a r