Thanks for adding me. I have at least one, possibly two Proctor lines, through my father's side of the family. I believe that both Proctor lines ultimatelyclarissajo55
My lien of Proctors comes form the marriage of the granddaug. of Chielf Black Fox of the Cherokee Indians. nancy davis, she marrid a William proctor b. 1792arbayougirl
Hello to the Proctor DNA Group, My name is Lisa Proctor Sereno and I just recently found the Facebook page about the Proctor DNA Group project. I just orderedlpro65
Feel free to post any queries you might have. If you have general questions about DNA testing or genealogical research, post them, and we will do our best to answer them or direct you to a site that will.
A warm welcome goes to all wishing to join our quest. If you are a Proctor family descendant, we urge you to share what you know about your family. We'll do our best to match you up with your proper patriarch.
As a subscriber to the Proctor DNA list, we ask you to adhere to the following rules:
1. Please keep discussion topics & queries relevant to DNA testing and related Proctor genealogy. Politics and religion are off-topic for this list. List moderators may e-mail you a gentle reminder in case of "topic drift" if subjects do not pertain to our list topic.
2. Rude and/or negative comments are NOT allowed on this list! The rule here is: "If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all." We reserve the right to moderate and/or remove negative posters and postings.
3. Discussion of products & prices IS ALLOWED for items relevant to DNA testing & genealogy.
4. Please address concerns & ?'s regarding the list to the Moderator.
PLEASE NOTE: To sign back into this site, make sure you use the same email address you originally registered with. It may be necessary to open a free Yahoo account to gain access. By making this a "members only" group, we keep our members addresses private.
- Jan 22, 2012
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.