Suggested kinds of message (not exclusive):
- confessing your worst procrastinational excesses;
- asking for support generally or on specific projects and actions;
- sharing ideas and inspirations -- things that worked, or sound like they might!
As well as procrastination itself, syndromes such as the following are often associated with it and are therefore relevant:
cluttering, depression, anxiety,
inappropriate perfectionism, under-achievement,
not liking or respecting yourself, addiction (including to things like sleeping and fruitless web-surfing).
Bottom line: pretty well anything is ok here, as long as not inflammatory or too far out of keeping with the main theme.
- Mental Health Disorders
- Mar 20, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.