RE: Unpaid invoices from AREA WIDE LEGAL...

  • Jay Saine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Good evening,

      My name is jay, I own a company called. PSI we cover the entire state of Indiana for many legal needs. We run 6 days a week and offer a great service with good pricing.

      To night I am not hear to talk about our services. What I am looking for. Is any company who has had any dealing with a company called. Area wide legal. which the firm is out of clifton park , new york 12065.

      I wanted to see how many other there are in the U S that has unpaid invoices from them.

      If you do please email your info to my Office manger. Tricia Kyle at the address below.

      psidetective@...

      Thank you for your time...

      Jay.