Introduction

  • leongalliano
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2011
      Greetings fellow colleagues,

      I have been serving all of Orange County California for the last 12 years using best practices I hope you would contact me if I may be of service.

      Best Regards,
      Leon Galliano
      3941 S. Bristol unit D
      Santa Ana, CA
      (949) 945-5524
      PSC#1823
      leongalliano@...
    • alphacivilprocess@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 16, 2012
        Hi - I am Colleen Cook, owner of Alpha Civil Process, serving the North Texas area as well as surrounding counties. We offer certified civil process services as well as mobile notary service at your specific location. We would be happy to serve you!
      • randymucha
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 31, 2012
          Hello,

          I have been a Process Server for 6 years, preceeded by a 20-year law
          enforcement career. For the past year I have been a Civil Process
          Supervisor overseeing vendors and process servers across the country for
          Firefly Legal <http://fireflylegal.com/> .

          I am new to Yahoo Groups and just wanted to introduce myself and see if
          anyone can offer any tips on using Yahoo Groups.

          Thanks in advance,

          Randy Mucha

          randy.mucha@... <mailto:randy.mucha@...>

          Office 877 963 3534

        • allterrainprocessservice
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 3, 2013
            Hello Colleagues,

            Although I am not new to the field of Process Serving, I am however to begin again as a newbie so to speak.

            With over about 15 years experience here, I chose this group to perhaps learn(as any Smart server continues to) and maybe even participate in your discussions.

            I will be working the state of New York myself. ( I like to travel):)
            Not what is known as the Five Boroughs.If service is need here I would have to farm it out.
            (Queens, Kings aka Brooklyn, Richmond aka Staten Island, Bronx and Manhattan aka NYC.)

            My Company is: All Terrain Process Service, Inc.
            Address: 94 Gardiners Avenue #316
            Levittown, NY 11756-3753
            Phone: (516)637-1527
            Fax:(516)735-5136
            Web Site:*Under construction* sorry

            Sincerely,

            Ian Barrett

            All Terrain Process Service, Inc.
            94 Gardiners Avenue #316
            Levittown, NY 11756-3753
            Phone(516)637-1527
          • Gladys
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4, 2014
              Colleagues,

              I wanted to take this time to introduce myself and my services to the group as a new member. I own Accurate Investigations, LLC in Newton, Mississippi. Newton is approximately 30 miles west of Meridian, MS and 60 miles east of Jackson, 90 miles north of Hattiesburg and 30 miles south of Philadelphia.

              My services are statewide and I have served papers in the gulf of Mississippi and in Alabama also. My success rate is 98%. I look forward to working with anyone who needs assistance in service or investigations.

              I also am a life insurance producer to those who may need it.

              You can visit my web page at www.accurateinvestigation.com and reach me at 601-480-3181 or accurateinvest@....

              Thanks so much,

              Gladys Brierley
              Accurate Investigations, LLC
              PO Box 872 Newton, MS 39345
              601-683-02094 or 601-480-3181
            • chaples_d
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 8, 2014

                Hello everyone,

                My name is Dennis Chaples and I own Tristar Software.  My company develops software for the attorney service industry ( Process Serving, Records Retrieval, Legal Courier and Investigations). We have clients from all facets of the industry and our programs are in use from San Diego to Toronto.

                I look forward to learning about which topics are important to everyone.

                Dennis Chaples

                1704 Spring St., Suite 202

                Paso Robles, CA 93446

                www.TristarSoftware.com