Service in East Hampton, NY 11937

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      I have a summons & complaint to be served on an individual on Spring Fire
      Place Road, East Hampton. Personal service is preferred however substitute
      service is acceptable. I will need a notarized affidavit.
      Please e-mail me with your price and tat. Thank you.
      Marty

      Martin Lichtig
      3874 Valleyview Street
      Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
      914-420-3737
      Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      Member NYSPPSA
      sherlockhomz@...