Suggestions needed- Los Angeles County traffic citation check

  • David C Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      Does anyone have any suggestions on who to contact at the courts or how to
      conduct a county wide traffic citation search in the Los Angeles County
      court system? I already know that misdemeanors and felonies are on a county
      wide computer database but the traffic citation index is usually by the
      branch court. Without having to all branch courts I thought that there might
      be an easier way.

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (714)892-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300 Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/>
      Email: dwilliams@...

      Criminal, civil & recorders office research in California at reasonable
      rates.

      Serving Southern California's Investigative, Process Service and Computer
      Security Needs