Relocating To Houston, Texas

  • aericanelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      I'm currently holding a Texas license under an agency in San Antonio, TX. Although I will continue to hold my LA license, I seeking employment in the Houston, TX and surrounding areas. I'm flexible on traveling but I will have to be licensed under any hiring agency so to not jeopardize the agency I'm currently licensed with and any TX ruling by the board. I can be contacted by the information below and as of yet do not have a home or fax number yet. Thanks to everyone in advance.

      Aerica Nelson
      P.O. Box 91693
      Lafayette, La. 70509
      Email: AericaNelson@...