Costa Rica

  • E L Griggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2010
      I need a contact in Costa Rica. Trying to locate someone who may have moved
      there.
      No criminal action/debt collection/etc. Just need to locate someone who may
      have
      moved there. Contact me by private email please.
      Lee Griggs

      Seekers Process Service, LLC
      PO Box 2309
      Camden, SC 29020
      Tel: 803-272-3527
      Tel: 803-661-5341
      Fax: 803-425-4990
      manager@...
      seekers_process@...
      http://www.seekersprocessservice.com
      Member: NAPPS, SCPPA, IAI
      Serving South Carolina since 1982

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
      confidential and may contain information which is legally privileged or
      otherwise exempt from disclosure. They are intended solely for the use of
      the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not
      one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe that you
      have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
      and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use,
      retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is
      strictly prohibited.