E & O for Process Servers

  • evennes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      After 20 years of owning a leading process service company in
      Washington, I am now in the insurance industry and have put together a
      strong Errors and Omissions product specifically designed for process
      servers and private investigators. If you are looking for help in this
      area and would like to speak with an agent that knows your business
      and your risks, please give me a call or email.

      Regards,
      H. Eric Vennes
      Insurance-Tek, Inc.
      425-357-1555