Introduction: Bryant Investigations in North Carolina

  • bryantinvestigations
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hello Esteemed Colleagues,

      I wanted to introduce myself and my comnpany, Bryant Investigations, Inc. We are a full service Investigations and Process Service firm based in North Carolina. We offer Statewide coverage for Investigations and Process Service in North Carolina. We also operate in South Carolina. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. If we can be of any assistance in these States, please contact me.

      Regards,
      Robert BryantPresident/Lead Investigator
      Bryant Investigations
      "Evidence That Counts"
      NC Lic.# 3727
      SC Lic.# PDC2650
      931-B South Main Street, #170
      Kernersville, NC 27284
      Toll Free: 1-800-798-4278
      Office: (336) 655-8051
      Fax: (336) 293-4169
      www.bryantinvestigations.com
    • XAVIER ZAVALA
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        Hey Robert, I'm Xavier Zavala I'm in Texas Houston to be specific I've teamed up with a few individuals in the Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and the Corpus Christie area, we serve papers as well, and I have done have done Investigations and currently a partner of mine is getting her Operators Lic. going Ive been investigating for about 4 years. since then Ive done undercover, surveillance, protection which was more like a security-detail, photos and the other day I even went to do a repo, mostly field work I was in the Marines 88-92. ask what ebver you want. I just want to be able help people who need our services, thanks