New to the group

  • douglas miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hello all let me introduce myself,My name is Douglas Miller,I own and operate A.B.E. Investigations a full service detective agency, located in Bethlehem,Pa for over 25 years.Website-abeinvestigations.net

      TELEPHONE-610-759-2351

      FAX-610-759-2351
    • silvertraildelivery
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2012
        Hi Everyone,

        My name is Lisa Cupp and I am located in Boise, Idaho area. I started a Process Server company 9/2011- Silver Trail Process Service & Document Delivery.

        I joined yesterday to this group and looking forward in any advice from anyone about this business.

        I have a Associates' in Business Admin. with concentration in Criminal Justice.I was going to go to work after graduating but can not have a "traditional" job/career. I have a special needs child and must be flexible.

        If anyone can give me some pointers on how to advertise - that would be great.I have had some success but no nearly what I want to do.

        Thanks,

        Lisa Cupp
        Silver Trail Process Service & Document Delivery
        PO Box 942
        Kuna, Idaho 83634
        (208)936-2898 Phone
        (208)475-4163 Fax
        silvertraildelivery@...

        Making delivery documents easier for you......