Apex Process Servers~Twin Cities and surrounding counties MN~

  • briansgaragesale1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      Hello again,
      I have been in the back round now for a few months. I have been growing my client base and have now decided to push hard to gain some out of state work. Please add me to all your server lists for Minnesota. I also have started to do some "server finding service" for some of my regular local clients. I look forward to working with all of you soon.

      Brian Aleksivich
      Apex Process Servers LLC
      PO Box 251
      Hopkins, MN 55343