Need info on Legal Attorney Service,Inc in Oceanside, CA

  • David C Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      The question I have is what do you do about people that are no longer CAPPS
      or NAPPS members and have to be contacted and are avoiding contact?
      http://www.nationwideprocessserver.com/ the company is Legal Express
      Attorney Service, Inc in Oceanside, CA and the person I am trying to reach
      is Karol Moses or Fedelis Tucker. I have been told they are out of business
      and then their website states differently and even telephonic contact comes
      up with different info. Any advice would be appreciated.

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (714)892-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300 Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/>
      Email: dwilliams@...

      Criminal, civil & recorders office research in California at reasonable
      rates.

      Serving Southern California's Investigative, Process Service and Computer
      Security Needs