Skipping a POE?

  • melissa@ColoradoProcessServers.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
      I've found Tracers to be pretty good, but there's still one thing I haven't found a good skip tracing service for,
      and that's to find the POE ( Place of Employment ) for someone I need to serve, in case I need to serve
      them there or they need to garnish them.

      I don't see much difference between Tracers and IRB. IRB claims to have a "People at work" search but it
      hasn't done me any good yet, with several tries, it seems pretty poor. In fact if Tracers could offer GOOD
      POE searches, I'd drop IRB.

      What service is good for this?

      Melissa Brookstone
      Colorado Process Servers®
      5711 W Kentucky Ave
      Lakewood, CO 80226
      303-934-2868 http://www.ColoradoProcessServers.net
      Member: NAPPS - National Association of Professional Process Servers
      COAPPS - Colorado Association of Professional Process Servers
    • Ronald Rugen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
        None of the database companies (IRB, Tracers, Merlin, Accurint) have much
        success with skipping POE. Still up to good ole pretext. As long as you
        aren�t getting financial info (per GLB), pretext for this is still legal.

        Ron Rugen -- Rugen Team Investigations, LLC
        Rugen@... 1.800.MidMoPI
        2101 W Broadway #103-223, Columbia, MO 65203-7632
        Phone: 1.800.643.6674 - Fax: 1.888.865.5860
        www.MissouriDetectives.com
        Specializing in: Skip Tracing, Post-Judgment Locates, Process Service

        I've found Tracers to be pretty good, but there's still one thing I haven't
        found a good skip tracing service for,
        and that's to find the POE ( Place of Employment ) for someone I need to
        serve, in case I need to serve
        them there or they need to garnish them.

        I don't see much difference between Tracers and IRB. IRB claims to have a
        "People at work" search but it
        hasn't done me any good yet, with several tries, it seems pretty poor. In
        fact if Tracers could offer GOOD
        POE searches, I'd drop IRB.

        What service is good for this?

        Melissa Brookstone
        Colorado Process Servers�
        5711 W Kentucky Ave
        Lakewood, CO 80226
        303-934-2868 HYPERLINK
        "http://www.ColoradoProcessServers.net"http://www.ColoradoProcessServers.net
        Member: NAPPS - National Association of Professional Process Servers
        COAPPS - Colorado Association of Professional Process Servers

        Checked by AVG.
        4:35 PM

        Checked by AVG.
        4:35 PM

      • martino716
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11 6:22 PM
          Melissa:
          We also subscribe to IRB and other databases and experience the same difficulty referenced in your post. Were you able to find a service provided that suited your needs? If so, would you mind sharing the results of your inquiry and the name(s) of the provider(s)? We do not subscribe to tracers but are considering. Your opoinion on their service will be appreciated.

          Marty Pentasuglio
          PENTA DETECTIVE AGENCY, LLC
          716 Layton Road
          Clarks Summit,PA 18411