USDC Subpoena for Service - Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA

  • Rich Kingdon, Valley Process Service
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      I have a USDC Subpoena to be served on a business on Beverly Blvd, Los
      Angeles, CA 90048. This is not a rush. Please advise cost and TAT, in
      accordance with the information below. Thanks!

      In order to receive this work, you must:

      1. Reply to MY EMAIL ADDRESS, not the entire list.
      2. Accept documents via email.
      3. Use the proof of service provided when docs are emailed to you,
      unless otherwise noted.
      4. Accept payment via PayPal, or in the alternative, accept a check in
      the mail, a scan of which will be emailed with the documents.

      If you cannot comply with the above, please do not request the
      business. Thank you for your understanding.

      - Rich Kingdon
      Valley Process Service
      PO Box 33095
      Phoenix, Arizona 85067-3095