SOP France, Italy, Portugal and Spain

  • Joseph A. de LA CUETARA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      Dear Group members

      This is to inform you that we offer service of process in Southern
      Western Europe. We are an International law office giving all required
      guarantees in the service of process in these countries.

      Indeed, We confirm also, that we have an interesting and generous
      confidential referral commission plan to members of this group who
      recommend our services for Southern Western Europe.

      Thank you

      Mr,de LA CUETARA
      http://www.servefast.eu
      Tel-Fax 33 4 93 16 27 38