New York city independent process server available for flat rate of $35 with UNLIMITED attempts

  • Robert Lawson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Hello fellow group members,

      Just another friendly reminder that I am still offering my services to fellow group members for the flat rate of $35 for service within the following boroughs.

      New York // Brooklyn // Queens // Bronx // and Staten Island

      Service is also available for Nassau and Suffolk counties for flat rate of $50

      Included in the fee is UNLIMITED attempts at service as well as the notarized affidavit of service. Filing of the affidavit is also available if necessary.

      Rob Lawson
      RLL Attorney Support Services
      Bronx, New York
      646-667-3437 - cell