New York process server

  • Robert Lawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
      Still here offering SOP within the five boroughs (New York, Kings, Richmond, Queens, Bronx) of New York city with unlimited attempts and notarized affidavit of service to fellow group members for a flat rate fee of $25. Nassau and Westchester counties is $45

      Rob Lawson
      RLL Attorney Support Services
      Bronx, New York
      646-667-3437 - cell
      347-621-3404 - office
      rob14102000@...
      rllsupportservices@...
      rllsupportservices@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        Hello Rob at RLL Attorney Support Services,

        I have received your info and I will be happy to send work your way as I
        have.
        I also sent another e-mail with a company that had asked me for prices;
        apparently they need servers. Best of luck to you.

        Ian Barrett ~ President
        DBA/ SERVICE OF SPEED PROCESS SERVICE
        SHOWCASE INVESTIGATIONS, INC.

        P.O. Box 756
        Greenlawn, New York 11740
        Direct Line: 516/ 849-0757
        Fax- N- Phone 631/ 651-9378
        SOSProcess@...

        In a message dated 2/2/2008 10:16:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        rob14102000@... writes:

        Still here offering SOP within the five boroughs (New York, Kings, Richmond,
        Queens, Bronx) of New York city with unlimited attempts and notarized
        affidavit of service to fellow group members for a flat rate fee of $25. Nassau and
        Westchester counties is $45

        Rob Lawson
        RLL Attorney Support Services
        Bronx, New York