SOP in Front Royal Virginia

  • Bludot Legal Services
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
      We need a Petition for Contempt served in Front Royal VA.
      This is at a POE & needs to be served by the 17th.

      Please respond with fee and TAT.

      J Dieringer
      Bludot Legal Services
      (330) 328-3675
      877-5-BLUDOT
    • LAURA NULL
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
        We would be happy to assist you. Our fee for Front Royal for routine service, for four attempts, is $75.00. For rush service (48 hours or less from the time we receive the docs), the fee is $125. Please give me a call at 866-428-4437.

        Laura Null
        Tiger Legal Services