PPV Piracy Assignment - July 21, 2007

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      SIGNAL AUDITING OFFERS PIRACY ASSIGNMENT:

      BERNARD HOPKINS BATTLES WINKY WRIGHT

      Two of boxing's most notable fighters face off on Saturday July 21 at
      9:00 PM ET/ 6:00 PM PT, live on HBO Pay-Per-View

      Signal Auditing, Inc. is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight
      Against Signal Piracy and offers assignments year round, including 17
      weeks of NFL Sunday ticket auditing for DirecTV and has only received
      praise from its family of auditors and invite you to our website to read
      the comments and see for yourself. www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/>

      Piracy Assignment for HOPKINS vs. WRIGHT Saturday July 21,2007!!!

      Territories still available throughout the United States,

      SIGN UP NOW through our website!!!!

      www.signalauditing.com <http://www.signalauditing.com/>

      Sherry A. Giammichele, Vice President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.