Change of Contact (NY process server)

  • David0209@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2007
      Dear Friends

      I am no longer associated with Intercounty Judicial Services of Mineola, NY
      and can no longer be reached at their offices.

      Should you wish to contact me, you can do so at the below. I am still
      available to provide service for you in the Nassau & Queens County, New York area.

      David M. Schirtzer

      David M. Schirtzer
      1600 Grand Ave., Ste N-2
      Baldwin, NY 11510
      Tel: 516-298-7500 Fax: 516-378-5513
      Email: David0209@...

      If you know a process server that is not a member of the New York State
      Professional Process Servers Association, ask them why not?

      The information contained in this message and any attachments thereto is
      legally privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the entity
      named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
      are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication
      reply to the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the message from
      your system. The sender shall not be liable for the incomplete transmission of
      this message nor any delay in its receipt and does not guarantee that this
      communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference