PI Inventory for sale- Huntington Beach, CA

  • David C Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      Inventory for sale.We are not going out of business nor are we moving. We
      are just changing technologies and entering the new computer age. If
      interested please email either myself dwilliams@...
      <BLOCKED::mailto:dwilliams@...> or Christina cschumacher@...
      <BLOCKED::mailto:cschumacher@...> with an offer (not for free). If
      you are not able to pick up and would like the items shipped to you, than
      you would have to pay shipping costs. If you would like to see pictures of
      the items please email Christina at my office at cschumacher@...
      <BLOCKED::mailto:cschumacher@...>

      Monitor: 20 inch Futura

      Printer: HP Deskjet 990ce

      Adding Machine: Casio DL-220L, Heavy Duty, 2 Color Print

      Adding Machine: Sharp EL-1197G, 10 Digit

      (5) Two Way Radios: Johnson 242-8655 and (1)Transmitter: Johnson
      239-0226-101/111/121

      7 Part Phone System

      (1) Meridian Phone System Monitor

      (1) Phone: Meridian NT8820

      (3) Phones: Meridian M7208

      (1) Phone: Meridian NT8B40

      (1) 48 Line Operator Extension NT8B41

      Electric Payroll Time Recorder: Pyramid Technologies 4000, with time cards
      and instruction manual

      RCA TV antenna ANT200X

      Video Recorder: Sharp VL-L50U Slim Cam. 12X full range auto focus, TV zoom
      lens. Accessories: Camera Carrier, Battery Charger & Car adapter

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (714)892-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300 Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/>
      Email: dwilliams@...

      Driver Record/Vehicle Registration/Automated Name Index Information for
      California

      Serving Southern California's Investigative, Process Service and Computer
      Security Needs