Need researchers for Santa Barbara & Ventura counties

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      We are in need for a courthouse and recorders office researcher for Santa
      Barbara and Ventura counties. We are currently buried with work in those
      area's and need someone to handle our overflow work. This research pays ONLY
      by the name and NOT by the hour. This type of research is for pre-employment
      and we can not bill out hourly. Turn around time is between 24 to 72 hours
      maximum. The type of work is for criminal and civil indexing and file
      retrieval at the local courthouses. At the recorders office is requires name
      indexing and obtaining recorders office copies. If interested please only
      respond to Tera at tking@... <BLOCKED::mailto:tking@...> or
      Jenie at jjefferson@... <BLOCKED::mailto:jjefferson@...>
      Thanks and have a nice weekend.

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (800)899-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300

      Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/> Email:
      dwilliams@...

      Nationwide Investigations, Court Research, Truth

      Hands-On Records Research...We pick-up where the online databases leave
      off...