Upcoming Signal Piracy Events-June 2006

  • larry_perlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Group,

      There is still time to register for these upcoming events in June !
      Although these assignments are offered on a nationwide basis, we
      have the immediate need for auditors in the areas of Chicago-IL,
      Washington State,North Carolina and Nevada. Please contact us
      immediately if you are in these states and are interested.

      American-process-servers.com has been contracted by a major law firm
      engaged in the nationwide auditing of both residential and
      commercial piracy of telecommunications. The law firm represents
      numerous providers of proprietary telecommunications, including
      cable television systems, satellite providers and Pay-Per-View
      programmers. In turn our client has authorized us to sub-contract
      these assignments on a nationwide basis to individuals with past
      experience in telecommunications auditing, licensed private
      investigators and persons with law enforcement background when they
      become available to us.

      The next event(s) where we shall require signal piracy surveillance
      and investigative coverage are:

      June 3, 2006
      At Las Vegas (Showtime): Diego Corrales vs. Jose Luis Castillo, 12
      rounds, for Corrales' WBC lightweight title; Vic Darchinyan vs. Luis
      Maldonado, 12 rounds, for Darchinyan's IBF flyweight title

      June 10, 2006
      At Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO PPV): Antonio Tarver vs. Bernard
      Hopkins, 12 rounds, for Tarver's Ring magazine light heavyweight
      title

      June 10, 2006
      At New York (PPV): Miguel Cotto vs. Paulie Malignaggi, 12 rounds,
      for Cotto's WBO junior welterweight title; Kevin Kelley vs. Bobby
      Pacquiao, 12 rounds, junior lightweights; John Duddy vs. Freddy
      Cuevas, 10 rounds, middleweights; Juan Manuel Lopez vs. TBA, 6
      rounds, featherweights; Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. TBA, 6 rounds,
      junior welterweights; Tommy Zbikowski vs. TBD, 4 rounds, heavyweights

      We offer competitive incentives for "positive" hits at "non-legal"
      establishments observed broadcasting these events without being
      licensed to do so. Incentives are guaranteed to be paid with the
      timely return of necessary Documentation required by our client and
      within 30 days of the broadcast event.

      Affidavit w / (2) Still Photos of the Exterior of the Establishment
      and License Information

      Affidavit w / (2) Still Photos of the Exterior of the Establishment,
      License Information & Covert Video
      There is no limit of the number of establishments you must visit
      within an hour.
      We allow unlimited surveillance territory to each auditor or
      investigative agency.
      We do not limit the number of operatives you may staff on the
      assignment.
      If you are a motivated individual with past experience, a private
      investigator or have previous law enforcement experience,
      please "click" on the registration button at our website at
      www.american-process-servers.com on the signal audit page to
      register for this event.

      Sincerely,
      Larry Perlitz