t.a.t.

  • hamiltonfieldservices
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
      What does the acronym t.a.t refer to??

      Thanks much

      Chris

      Chris Hamilton
      Hamilton Field Services
      hfs@...
    • Dustin Miller
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
        AAAH, The infamous question, TAT...

        It stands for turn around time, and it really annoys
        me! I get tired of seeing it, but I suppose because
        everyone has a different idear of what a good turn
        around time is, that the question must be asked.

        When I first got on these boards I was dazed and
        confused with that one. Good luck!

        --- hamiltonfieldservices <hfs@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        What does the acronym t.a.t refer to??

        Thanks much

        Chris

        Chris Hamilton
        Hamilton Field Services
        hfs@...

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Terms of Service.

        =====
        ==========================
        Dustin L. Miller
        DLM Process Service
        20619 Ecorse Road
        Taylor, MI 48180
        (313) 381-9000
        (313) 381-9055

        Serving Metro Detroit and
        Southeast Michigan

        dustin@...
        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • hfs@zoomtown.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2004
          I can't thank you enough! I serve papers but I'm new to the online groups. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thrown by that one. Thanks again.

          Chris

          > From: Dustin Miller <dustin@...>
          > Date: 2004/07/06 Tue PM 10:00:37 GMT
          > To: californiaprocessservers@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [California Process Servers] t.a.t.

          Hamilton Field Services
          513-505-8595 Cell
          513-470-2967 Kathy's Cell
          513-724-8220 Home Office
          513-724-0128 Fax
          hfs@...

        • Dustin Miller
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 2004
            No problem, good luck!

            Let me know if you ever need anything in the lower
            penninsula of Michigan.

            ---------------------------------

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 7, 2004
              You bet. I'm a big Red Wings fan.

              Chris

              > From: Dustin Miller <dustin@...>
              > Date: 2004/07/07 Wed PM 07:26:52 GMT
              > To: californiaprocessservers@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: Re: Re: [California Process Servers] t.a.t.

              Hamilton Field Services
              513-505-8595 Cell
              513-470-2967 Kathy's Cell
              513-724-8220 Home Office
              513-724-0128 Fax
              hfs@...

            • Dustin Miller
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 7, 2004
                Then u and I should get along just fine!

                I am a big Pistons fan too :D

                Where are you incidently? I am about 20 miles west of
                Detroit.

                --- hfs@... wrote:

                You bet. I'm a big Red Wings fan.

                Chris