Introduction

  • broncobitchspy
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2000
      Hello, <br>I am Rachel Haggard, owner of HAI. (as
      you see below what that means). I am a newly licensed
      PI, and I am in Whittier, in Los Angeles County. I am
      also a Notary Public, and a Registered Process Server.
      I provide services in a friendly, efficient and
      reasonably priced manner. I can provide a
      no-contact-contract with any other investigation (or other) business,
      and have only had praise for my work, as yet. Also, I
      Haggard <br>Haggard & Associates Investigations
      698-6353<br>Licensed Private Investigator (Awaiting #)<br>Registered
      Process Server (Serving LA County & OC)<br>Court Filing /
      Public Record Search<br>Notary Public<br>Member LACIA
    • ipsaonlinecom
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2000
        To all Process Servers;<br><br>There is a website
        called www.ipsaonline.com that has over 800
        user<br>friendly links to the most needed resources on the
        looking to increase your visibility on the internet
        through<br>listings and affordable advertising, consider joining at a
        cost cheaper that<br>most other associations.<br>Join
        online and be on our site within hours, not
        weeks.<br><br>Take a look and let me know what you
      • rgnaylor
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2001
          I'm just starting a small operation, and need templates for work tickets that itemize the fees, and templates for invoices. Any help would be appreciated!<br><br>RG
        • archprofile
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2001
            Check out the link to Database Services Inc. which I added to this club's links page.
          • archprofile
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 8, 2002