Re: [411Serve.com] Re: TLO Compliance

  • Goodie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24, 2013
      No I don't know of any bit the best places to call for help are the auto repo companies in OK - most of the time you'll get a good ole boy on the phone and they'll run your tag for you.

      Sent from my iPhone so please excuse unnatural auto corrects!

      Valerie McGilvrey
      Asset Management Service
      Cellbust.com
      Thedailyskip.com