Two issues

  • lraservices
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      First, I need someone in the Wallsville/Sam Houston Parkway area in
      Houston Tx to delver a court order early tomorrow morning to a residence
      just off Wallsville Rd. Contact me via email ASAP. I can email the
      order. I will want a standard rule 107 return and will pay immediately.
      Second, the PSRB certification class scheduled for next Saturday, June
      8, is rescheduled to June 15. If interested, contact me via email or
      fax.
      Andrea Hoxie, SCH 650AndreaHoxie@... 7133647973Sent from my
      iPad