Employment Locate Searches?

  • Action Process Service and Private Invest
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      Hello,

      I need to know if anyone has a good reliable database resource I can use to locate CURRENT employment addresses?

      I am a private investigator and need to be able to conduct these searches daily.

      I appreciate if you could email me directly the website link.

      Thanks a lot to all!

      In an effort to better serve our Clients; please submit all request by the LINK below..

      www.actionprocessservice.biz/clientrequest.html

      Thank you,

      Loretta Foster, President (sender)

      Leah Bannon, Office manager

      Action Process Service and Private Investigations
      12110 Arch Street
      Little Rock, AR 72206
      Phone: 501-888-5706
      Fax: 501-888-5372