TLO Compliance

  • Terry Sweet
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
      I received a notice of site inspection from TLO, Does anyone know if this is related to a data breach ?

      Terry Sweet
    • stagen_98
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013
        Probably want to see how you store the data you acquire and what security steps you have in place to make sure the data is safe.

        Stacey Tagen
        SLT Services, LLC

        Katy, Tx

        --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Sweet" <terry.sweet@...> wrote:

        > I received a notice of site inspection from TLO, Does anyone know if this is related to a data breach ?
        >
        > Terry Sweet

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 11, 2013
          They want to make sure u have a legal office.

          Process Server
          Private investigator--Felony Div 954-894-3490 www.mikepi.com

          On Jul 10, 2013, at 3:05 PM, "stagen_98" <stacey@...> wrote:

          > Probably want to see how you store the data you acquire and what security steps you have in place to make sure the data is safe.
          >
          > Stacey Tagen
          > SLT Services, LLC
          >
          > Katy, Tx
          >
          > --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Sweet" <terry.sweet@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I received a notice of site inspection from TLO, Does anyone know if this is related to a data breach ?
          > >
          > > Terry Sweet

        • mjbgroup_pi
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 12, 2013
            HI GROUP

            Would like to give the YAHOO group an update on TLO. MJBGROUP LLC has been a TLO client for well over 3 years. We are established Texas Private Investigative Services in the cities of Dallas and Texarkana. We have a business address both in Dallas as well as in Texarkana. However, because we do much of our TLO searches outside the office (either at or home address and/or in car) the TLO representative set up our inspection for the residence. We were unaware that upon completion of the home inspection TLO had planned to remove our ability to conduct DMV searches (TLO's vendor does not allow DMV searches conducted from a residence environment). Prior to and as resent as this week we have been attempting to get TLO to reinstate or DMV searches; however, we have been unsuccessful to have a TLO staff member respond to our requests. We have asked for additional inspections at our business offices; again, no TLO response to this request. We do not know if TLO has a hidden agenda with these "inspections" however, he do know that we are reducing our TLO searches and have moved to TRACERS INFO and IRB.

            MARY L. BOGERS
            MJB GROUP LLC
            Partner Owner
            --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com, "stagen_98" <stacey@...> wrote:

            > Probably want to see how you store the data you acquire and what security steps you have in place to make sure the data is safe.
            >
            > Stacey Tagen
            > SLT Services, LLC
            >
            > Katy, Tx
            >
            > --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Sweet" <terry.sweet@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I received a notice of site inspection from TLO, Does anyone know if this is related to a data breach ?
            > >
            > > Terry Sweet

          • Goodie
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 22, 2013
              If you need DMV searches for Texas I can certainly help you. I have Datatrax and they are very fresh. Scrubs every 2 weeks with Tx DMV

              Valerie

              Sent from my iPhone so please excuse unnatural auto corrects!

              Valerie McGilvrey
              Asset Management Service
              Cellbust.com
              Thedailyskip.com
              P. O. Box 1906
              Montgomery, Tx 77356
              281-671-4707

              On Jul 12, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "mjbgroup_pi" <mary@...> wrote:

              > HI GROUP
              >
              > Would like to give the YAHOO group an update on TLO. MJBGROUP LLC has been a TLO client for well over 3 years. We are established Texas Private Investigative Services in the cities of Dallas and Texarkana. We have a business address both in Dallas as well as in Texarkana. However, because we do much of our TLO searches outside the office (either at or home address and/or in car) the TLO representative set up our inspection for the residence. We were unaware that upon completion of the home inspection TLO had planned to remove our ability to conduct DMV searches (TLO's vendor does not allow DMV searches conducted from a residence environment). Prior to and as resent as this week we have been attempting to get TLO to reinstate or DMV searches; however, we have been unsuccessful to have a TLO staff member respond to our requests. We have asked for additional inspections at our business offices; again, no TLO response to this request. We do not know if TLO has a hidden agenda with these "inspections" however, he do know that we are reducing our TLO searches and have moved to TRACERS INFO and IRB.
              >
              > MARY L. BOGERS
              > MJB GROUP LLC
              > Partner Owner
              > --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com, "stagen_98" <stacey@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Probably want to see how you store the data you acquire and what security steps you have in place to make sure the data is safe.
              > >
              > > Stacey Tagen
              > > SLT Services, LLC
              > >
              > > Katy, Tx
              > >
              > > --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Sweet" <terry.sweet@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I received a notice of site inspection from TLO, Does anyone know if this is related to a data breach ?
              > > >
              > > > Terry Sweet

            • Mike
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 22, 2013
                Do not show anything that u work at home,
                Office only
                Do not voluntarily give out any info that is not asked which u did
                All the companies are going to do the same soon

                On Jul 12, 2013, at 4:52 PM, "mjbgroup_pi" <mary@...> wrote:

                > HI GROUP
                >
                > Would like to give the YAHOO group an update on TLO. MJBGROUP LLC has been a TLO client for well over 3 years. We are established Texas Private Investigative Services in the cities of Dallas and Texarkana. We have a business address both in Dallas as well as in Texarkana. However, because we do much of our TLO searches outside the office (either at or home address and/or in car) the TLO representative set up our inspection for the residence. We were unaware that upon completion of the home inspection TLO had planned to remove our ability to conduct DMV searches (TLO's vendor does not allow DMV searches conducted from a residence environment). Prior to and as resent as this week we have been attempting to get TLO to reinstate or DMV searches; however, we have been unsuccessful to have a TLO staff member respond to our requests. We have asked for additional inspections at our business offices; again, no TLO response to this request. We do not know if TLO has a hidden agenda with these "inspections" however, he do know that we are reducing our TLO searches and have moved to TRACERS INFO and IRB.
                >
                > MARY L. BOGERS
                > MJB GROUP LLC
                > Partner Owner
                > --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com, "stagen_98" <stacey@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Probably want to see how you store the data you acquire and what security steps you have in place to make sure the data is safe.
                > >
                > > Stacey Tagen
                > > SLT Services, LLC
                > >
                > > Katy, Tx
                > >
                > > --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Sweet" <terry.sweet@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I received a notice of site inspection from TLO, Does anyone know if this is related to a data breach ?
                > > >
                > > > Terry Sweet

              • Marcus Hopkins
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 22, 2013
                  Valerie,

                  I need a reliable DMV search in Oklahoma. Are there any free resources that you know of?

                  Thanks,

                  Marcus Hopkins
                  "Hopkins Legal Services"

                  Lic.# PSS-2012-33
                  Phone: 405-210-3777
                  Email: <mailto:ppsoklahoma@...> ppsoklahoma@...

                  Website: www.ProServiceOK.com

                  "HAVE FAITH"

                  Licensed, Bonded and Insured, Statewide in Oklahoma.
                  This email and the contents thereof, are subject to the same rules as attorney-client and Process Server-client privilege. If you feel you have received this email in error, please disregard and notify the sender.

                  On Jul 12, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "mjbgroup_pi" <mary@... <mailto:mary%40mjbgroup.us> > wrote:

                  > HI GROUP
                  >
                  > Would like to give the YAHOO group an update on TLO. MJBGROUP LLC has been a TLO client for well over 3 years. We are established Texas Private Investigative Services in the cities of Dallas and Texarkana. We have a business address both in Dallas as well as in Texarkana. However, because we do much of our TLO searches outside the office (either at or home address and/or in car) the TLO representative set up our inspection for the residence. We were unaware that upon completion of the home inspection TLO had planned to remove our ability to conduct DMV searches (TLO's vendor does not allow DMV searches conducted from a residence environment). Prior to and as resent as this week we have been attempting to get TLO to reinstate or DMV searches; however, we have been unsuccessful to have a TLO staff member respond to our requests. We have asked for additional inspections at our business offices; again, no TLO response to this request. We do not know if TLO has a hidden agenda with these "inspections" however, he do know that we are reducing our TLO searches and have moved to TRACERS INFO and IRB.
                  >
                  > MARY L. BOGERS
                  > MJB GROUP LLC
                  > Partner Owner
                  > --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com <mailto:process-servers-network%40yahoogroups.com> , "stagen_98" <stacey@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Probably want to see how you store the data you acquire and what security steps you have in place to make sure the data is safe.
                  > >
                  > > Stacey Tagen
                  > > SLT Services, LLC
                  > >
                  > > Katy, Tx
                  > >
                  > > --- In process-servers-network@yahoogroups.com <mailto:process-servers-network%40yahoogroups.com> , "Terry Sweet" <terry.sweet@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I received a notice of site inspection from TLO, Does anyone know if this is related to a data breach ?
                  > > >
                  > > > Terry Sweet

                • Goodie
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 24, 2013
                    No I don't know of any bit the best places to call for help are the auto repo companies in OK - most of the time you'll get a good ole boy on the phone and they'll run your tag for you.