1108Last Call: Texas PSRB approved certification class for process servers

  • lraservices
    Mar 13, 2014
      Saturday, 15 March, 9:00 a.m.

      Blake's Barbecue
      2916 Jeanetta
      Houston, Texas  77063

      I will conduct the class using the Neff & Neff PSRB approved text, supplemented with current cases, rules and ancillary materials.  The fee for the class is $125 which covers the 145-page Neff & Neff text and all other materials, beverages, snacks and lunch (in addition to the usual barbecue stuff, Blake's has great burgers (beef and turkey), sweet potato fries, catfish, and other good stuff).

      If interested, email me at LRASINC@... and I will reply with a registration form.

      About me:
      I have been a process server since 1995, have 30+ years' experience as a paralegal and am civil trial certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and have researched Texas cases, and worked on some, involving "bad" service that resulted in default judgments.

      Andrea Hoxie,
      TBLS--BCP
      Civil Trial Law
      Texas Multiple Lines Insurance Consultant
      Certified Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act Professional
      Texas Authorized Process Server/Instructor, SCH #650

      Post Office Box 667506
      Houston, Texas  77266-7506
      Tel. 713 626 4690
      Tel. 409 234 4690