1105RE: [411Serve.com] Attorneys Who Refuse to Pay

  • Rob@ West Coast Legal Services Group
    Mar 4, 2014

      Rob & Paulette Johnson

      Independant LegalShield Associates & Consultants

      Perhaps a letter to the Texas Bar or Licencing Agency,  informing them as to how this dead beat should have his practice reviewed??!?!?!

      This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information belonging to the offices of West Coast Legal Services Group which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, copying or taking of any action with regard to the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any federal, state or local government entities and/or law enforcement agencies must serve a Warrant with just cause for viewing any content of West Coast Legal Services Group Electronic Transmissions.

      West Coast Legal Services Group does not offer legal services or offer legal advice. Nothing contained within the scope of any electronic or personal communications should be considered as legal advice whatsoever. If you require legal advice, please contact a licensed Attorney for assistance.

      The information in this Internet Email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to any person/s or any opinions or advice contained in this Email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing West Coast Legal Services terms of business or client engagement letter. West Coast Legal Services Group disclaims all responsibility and liability for the accuracy and content of this attachment and for any damages or losses arising from any inaccuracies, errors, viruses, e.g., worms, trojan horses, etc., or other items of a destructive nature, which may be contained in this attachment and shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or special damages in connection with this e-mail message or its attachment.