1095Introduction

  • Gladys
    Feb 4, 2014
      Colleagues,

      I wanted to take this time to introduce myself and my services to the group as a new member. I own Accurate Investigations, LLC in Newton, Mississippi. Newton is approximately 30 miles west of Meridian, MS and 60 miles east of Jackson, 90 miles north of Hattiesburg and 30 miles south of Philadelphia.

      My services are statewide and I have served papers in the gulf of Mississippi and in Alabama also. My success rate is 98%. I look forward to working with anyone who needs assistance in service or investigations.

      I also am a life insurance producer to those who may need it.

      You can visit my web page at www.accurateinvestigation.com and reach me at 601-480-3181 or accurateinvest@....

      Thanks so much,

      Gladys Brierley
      Accurate Investigations, LLC