1093RE: Case management software

  • csmaklary
    Dec 31, 2013
      I have a program that I put together after I could not find one. It is set up for both process service and investigation. The Process Service part has intake/worksheet section, attempt section, invoice section, you can print the worksheet, invoice and affidavits for either served or non-served with or without a notary section. The Investigation section lets you enter information defendant, witness, victims, vehicles, address, telephone numbers, surveillance, evidence, crime scene and others. each section allows you to print there reports. You can get a quick look at www.casecreators.us. If you would like to discuss it further email me at csmaklary@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic