Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1090Re: [411Serve.com] SERVING A BUSINESS

Expand Messages
  • Xavier
    Dec 25, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      if its to a company get the hr if they dont have an attorney or accounting if its a person have lunch with him or get a cheap flower arrangement and deliver it as a what ever gram
      Sent from my Cricket smartphone

      tnbea2003@... wrote:


      Merry Christmas to everyone, I have a question. When serving a business and the  front desk person or whomever states they are not authorized to accept service on behalf of the company, and the person whom is authorized is not available. What do you do ? Do you call or try to set an appointment or do you drop the papers and ask for a name or business card then drop the papers, The papers are to ABC Company, not any specific person. I want your opinion’s.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic