1075Certified

  • colorado_process_servers
    Sep 29, 2013

      Well we're proud to announce that Jennifer and I are part of a ground-breaking event here in Colorado.

      This weekend, we became part of the very first group of Certified Process Servers in Colorado history, when we completed the PSACO certification program.

      PSACO is our official NAPPS-affiliated state organization.

      Melissa Brookstone
      Denver Process Servers LLC
      Melissa@...
      Main: 1-800-691-6219  Fax: 1-800-870-4318
      http://DenverProcessServers.net/
      NAPPS - National Association of Professional Process Servers
      PSACO - Process Servers Association of Colorado
      Certified Process Server, by PSACO, our official NAPPS-affiliated state organization.