1071My Last PSRB Certification Class This Year

  • lraservices
    Sep 11 1:40 PM
      September 21, 2003
      9:00 a.m.
      2323 South Voss, Houston, Texas

      Email me for more information.

      Beginning October 1, most of my time will be devoted to the Initial Open Enrollment for the Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") and the Annual Open Enrollment for Medicare, so I will be hanging up my PSRB course instructor's hat to focus on helping folks make decisions about their health care plans.

      I will be using the Neff & Neff text, along with supplemental materials.  As usual, breakfast, snacks, lunch and beverages will be provided for the course and certificates will be issued after completion of the exam.

      The fee for the course is $125.  If more than six students attend, the fee will be $100.00

      If you intend to take the course, a deposit is required to hold your seat.  Cash, checks and credit cards accepted.

      Again, please email for more information.

      ​
      Andrea Hoxie
      Texas Multiple Lines Insurance Consultant
      Certified Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act Professional
      TBLS Certified Civil Trial Paralegal
      Texas Authorized Process Server/Instructor, SCH #650

      Post Office Box 667506
      Houston, Texas  77266-7506
      Tel. 713 626 4690
      Tel. 409 234 4690
      Fax 713.364.7973
      Skype andrea.hoxie

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the transmittal, the information contained in this e-mail message is attorney privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, immediately notify the sender by telephone at 713-626-4690 and return the original message to Andrea Hoxie at andreahoxie@.... Thank you.

      IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter[s].