1069Introduction

  • allterrainprocessservice
    Aug 3, 2013
      Hello Colleagues,

      Although I am not new to the field of Process Serving, I am however to begin again as a newbie so to speak.

      With over about 15 years experience here, I chose this group to perhaps learn(as any Smart server continues to) and maybe even participate in your discussions.

      I will be working the state of New York myself. ( I like to travel):)
      Not what is known as the Five Boroughs.If service is need here I would have to farm it out.
      (Queens, Kings aka Brooklyn, Richmond aka Staten Island, Bronx and Manhattan aka NYC.)

      My Company is: All Terrain Process Service, Inc.
      Address: 94 Gardiners Avenue #316
      Levittown, NY 11756-3753
      Phone: (516)637-1527
      Fax:(516)735-5136