Looking for your perfect match?

  • ignatia-kirkland645@saewjh.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.lovesearcherz.info/voaa and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)