Hi!

  • massimoantonellini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hi list-owner,

      glad to be the second subscriber!

      I'm an italian CS teacher and programmer interested in Probity
      because my school would like to install a proxy/filter to catch
      any "bizarre" usage of its Internet link. Is there any plan or
      schedule for the development of Probity?

      Thanks for your answer,
      Massimo Antonellini, Torino (Turin), Italy
    • William Richards
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
        Massimo Antonellini,

        The project was on a timeline, and I have taken it off
        the time line. For the most part the project has gone
        into a dormant period. I'm sorry for taking so long to
        reply. The project will kick back up into full gear
        later this summer when we get our own webserver so we
        can have discussion forums and such, without that I
        have not been able to get the feedback needed to
        develop the project well enough. However there is
        plenty of planning and thought put into the project
        its self. If you wish to discuss any details on the
        project, I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

        Project Admin
        W.C. Richards

        http://sbc.yahoo.com