My, what big speakers you have...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hello
      John

      I had a look for Liteon technology (no
      space in the first word) over here. The drives are available but nothing to put
      them in but I�ll keep an eye open. Thanks.

      Re: sounds. I thought it would be just a
      matter of tuning into the channels in the new state you�ve driven into.

      You didn�t say whether the stereo sound
      transferred and successfully played when it went onto DVD.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
        If left channel goes into left channel, and right channel goes into right
        channel, it is fine.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
          Hello
          John

          You�re the tech, so how does it tell the
          difference??

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
            If you mean left vs right it doesn't matter. Right can go into left, etc.
            I am talking about on the simple output end. There is a more complex
            formula for separating stereo signals inside the unit, but for simply
            plugging in cables, it is all ready done.

            Again, it is one of those picky things. It does not tell the difference.
            But for me, why have a piece of equipment if you are not going to hook it
            up correctly? Although one might find some special visual piece where the
            want the sound to be on a specific side of the ear to match what is going
            on the screen.