Re: [probe_control] Why Hasn't Warner Archives Released Search on MOD YET?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
      Actually, WAC is working on 'Search', getting it ready for DVD on Demand (DVDoD). Problem is that 'Search' is in a queue with all of those other shows (and more) and has to wait its turn.

      That said, WAC had finally released 'Search''s Pilot movie, "PROBE" a couple of years ago via DVDoD. So if you visit the WAC web site you should still be able to get at least the pilot movie on DVD to tide you over until the series is ready for release.

      (And on that note, since it's been a while since we've gotten any updates, is there anything new on the status of 'Search' and where it is in the queue?)

      End Run,